Prepare Your Complex Homestead Deed
Below are several documents you should have handy to prepare your Complex Homestead Deed and a general, although not comprehensive, list of things you should consider including in your Complex Homestead Deed.
Property to consider listing on your Homestead Deed:
Real estate you own or have an interest in including undeveloped land & inherited property;
- Money in your bank accounts on day of your bankruptcy filing;
- Funds garnished from wages or bank accounts;
- Upcoming tax refunds;
- Amount used in any and all previously filed homestead deed;
- Money owed to you or potential future claims you may have;
- Value in any other property not specifically protected any other Code of Virginia exemption.
If you are ready, let’s get started!
Start preparing your Complex Homestead Deed! Pay the $99.00 when completed.